There are only 50 days left for the 10th edition of the Half Triathlon of Seville.
It will be on April 16, when the city of Seville will once again live the triathlon with hundreds of athletes enjoying this sport.
This triathlon is one of the best tests in Andalusia, where participants will swim in the Guadalquivir, film in a flat and fast track and they will run through the Alamillo park.
Modalities and distances
In the tenth edition of the Half Triathlon of Seville you can choose between these 2 tests:
- Middle distance: 1.900 swimming, 86 km of cycling and 21 km of running.
- Aquabike: 1.900 of swimming and 86 km of cycling.
There will also be a mixed relay modality, where each team will be composed of a minimum of two and a maximum of three relievers.
This category is mixed, which means that the teams can be made up of people of both sexes, male and female.
Prices will go up on March 5th.
You can register until March 4 with a discounted price in all modalities, increasing the cost from the 5th.
- Aquabike: €119 until March 4, €129 until April 10 at 23:59 p.m.
- MD: €159 until March 4, €169 until April 10 at 23:59 p.m.
- Relays: €229 until March 4, €239 until April 10 at 23:59 p.m.
Limited to 800 registrants
The organization has established a maximum capacity of 800 participants between all modalities of participation. Outside of this quota, no more registrations will be accepted.
More information and registration https://halftriatlondesevilla.com/