Given the health situation, the Federació de Triatló de la Comunitat Valenciana has had to carry out a adaptation of competition regulations, to be able to carry out a safe, responsible return to competition that complies with all Covid-19 regulations.
The competition will resume on April 18 with the Carlet School Duathlon. After a year without Vialterra Sports Games we will be able to enjoy school tests again.
Table of Contents
Regulations to be applied in all competitions of the Vialterra Sports Games
- The school tests of JJDD Vialterra will be held in individual time trial start mode, with publication of a list of their start time in advance and a minimum time interval of 10 ''.
- The outputs will be given in batches of 2, 3 or 4 participants maximum.
- El No Drafting format will be applied in all segments according to the protocol of the Preventive Action Plan COVID -19 (see link) and the modifications implemented in the regulations.
- It's recommended that there are no separate exits between boys and girls although it can be valued depending on the type of route and number of laps in the cycling segment.
- In 2021 the youth category with a separate race is implemented due to the unique number and coincidence of numbering with other categories.
- The Youth, Cadet and Infant categories will compete with the same distance that will be the equivalent to the Supersprint of each modality.
- It is mandatory for underage participants to be accompanied by a single adult.
Vialterra Sports Games Autonomous Phase
- Only the youth, cadet and infant categories will participate and will do so in three separate races.
- The timing of these competitions will be with a chip.
Sports Games Vialterra Provincial Phase
- The organizing club will be able to choose between holding the competition of the three superior categories, that is,, youth, cadets and children, or the three lower categories fry, youngest and multisport
- In case the organization wants to do the 6 categories, it will have to divide the competitions into 2 days, either morning and afternoon or Saturday and Sunday.
- There will be three races separated by categories.
- With the three lower categories (alevín, youngest and multisport) a pedagogical work will be carried out especially so that they get used to the No Drafting format.
- The timing will be manual and partial times are eliminated, only the finish time will be taken.
- The adult events will be in individual time trial start mode, with publication of a list of their start time in advance and a minimum time interval of 10 ''.
- The batches may be of 2, 3 or 4 maximum per start, depending on the characteristics and distances of each competition.
- The No Drafting format will be applied in all segments according to the COVID -19 Preventive Action Plan protocol and the modifications implemented in the regulations.
- The restart of adult competitions in the Valencian Community will be in the Infinitri Half Peñíscola test on April 25.
We trust in a responsible and safe return of the triathlon competitions in our Community, as we starred in the second half of 2020 and which culminated in November with the Valencia Triathlon World Cup.