Ainhoa Murua, Former professional triathlete with four participations in Olympic games (Athens, Beijing, London and Rio) withdrew from the triathlon after his participation in Rio and today he has returned to the competition in style, taking the victory in the Bilbao Triathlon and being the best in all segments.
On the finish line he commented:
«But that nobody thinks that this is a return. If I participated, it was because I felt like it, what I want now is to enjoy, compete wherever I want, but without the pressure I had before »
Zarautz's triathlete, fue mother last year y She works as a teacher and coach. He has been thinking about competing in a triathlon for some time, but because of a twin injury, he had not done so.
Last month he returned to compete in triathlon in Santander where he took the victory and has now won a national level test.
It seems to be in condition and we will see her compete again next weekend in Pontevedra.
Ainhoa will participate in the ProTour
Ainhoa, next weekend will participate in the test of ProTour FETRI in Pontevedra, where he has accepted the invitation of the Federation to be at the starting line with the best Spanish triathletes.
You may also be interested in this
- Helene Alberdi and Albert Moreno win the Bilbao Triathlon
- Bilbao Triathlon will host the Spanish Media Distance Championship in 2020
- News at the Bilbao Triathlon: new cycling circuit
- The Bilbao Triathlon has analyzes that guarantee the water quality of the estuary
- The Bilbao Triathlon the ideal test to finish the season MD