Tomorrow, 27 July, fourth round of the Skoda Triathlon Series circuit after Madrid, Castellón and Barcelona.
This Sunday, 27 of July, the Skoda Triathlon Series will live his fourth test of the 2014 season. It will be in Andorra, as far as 900 triathletes have come to play, in Sprint or Olympic distance, the Andorra Triatló.
An experience that combines sports, tourism and nature, with a staging that is distinguished by its circuits.
The competition, which will live its third edition, begins at the lake d'Engolasters (Escaldes-Engordany) as a stage for swimming before facing a demanding cyclist route that will run through the legendary height of La Comella (Andorra La Vella). Finally, the race on foot takes place in the beautiful town of Andorra La Vella, where, through the river walk reaches the finish line in Central Park.
Enjoy triathlon Choose your goal!
Further information: www.skodatriathlonseries.org
You may also be interested in this
- Mallorca 140.6 Triathlon circuits, the new Mallorca long distance Triathlon
- Marcos Pérez and Míriam Vega winners of the Full Ican Triathlon Gandia 2019.
- FETRI Criteria for Selection in Multisport 2020 Competitions
- Cesc Godoy and Helene Alberdi Champions of Spain LD
- An 30 runner dies in the Málaga Urban Race