The 27 of April is disputed Duathlon World Championship in the Multisport Festival of Pontevedra, where we have the presence of Emilio Martín that will try to climb again to the top of the podium. Check the previous career
The names to follow within the Spanish team will be the European medalists in Ibiza, Emilio Martín e Irene Loizate, to which the recent Spanish Champion in Soria joins, Antonio Benito.
The three will be the spearhead of a magnificent Spanish team that will surely fight for the medals in all categories.
The test will begin at 11: 30 with the male test while the female will begin at 13: 45 over a distance of 10 km of running, 40 km of cycling and 5 km of running
The test can be followed live in this video:
Further information: https://pontevedra2019.org/itu/
You may also be interested in this
- Where to see live the LD Triathlon World Championship of Pontevedra?
- Where to see the Cross Triathlon World Championship live?
- More than 4.000 athletes in the Multideporte World Championship in Pontevedra
- Final dates for the Multideporte World Championship of Pontevedra
- Modifications in the Multisport Pontevedra 2019 calendar after the general election call