Today, a new edition of the Challenge Almere where once again the European Triathlon LD Championship has been played.
The victory in the test has been for the South African Matthew Trautman with a time of 7: 50: 15, beating the test record.
Second place Kristian Hogenhaug (7: 53: 52) has been proclaimed European Champion since he has been the first European to reach the finish line. The third place in the race has been for Tomáš Řenč (8: 00: 44)
Carlos Aznar (8: 22: 59), was our only representative in the race, has finished tenth of the general and also got his best personal mark in the distance.
In the women Yvonne Van Vlerken has achieved a new European title with a time of 8: 56: 10 followed by Lina-Kristin Schink (09: 11: 27) and for Sarissa De Vries (9: 12: 29) occupying the third final position
You may also be interested in this
- Everything prepared for the LD Triathlon European Championship in the Challenge Almere
- Mallorca 140.6 Triathlon circuits, the new Mallorca long distance Triathlon
- Marcos Pérez and Míriam Vega winners of the Full Ican Triathlon Gandia 2019.
- FETRI Criteria for Selection in Multisport 2020 Competitions
- Cesc Godoy and Helene Alberdi Champions of Spain LD