This Sunday the half marathon of valencia, in a test where it has been achieved andl second best time ever of a Spaniard in the distance.
Has achieved Antonio 'Chiki' Pérez, pplowing the chrono in 1: 00: 59, becoming the second fastest Spanish athlete of all time behind Fabian Roncero, what does he have record with a time of 59: 52 in the Berlin average of the year 2001.
The winner of the competition has been the Ethiopian of 22 years Yomif Kejelcha with a time of 59: 05.
Kejelcha broke the world record for the mile on an indoor track with a time of 3: 47.02.
In the female category, the winner has been Senbere Teferi, know a time of 1: 05: 32.
The first Spanish woman to cross the finish line has been Laura Méndez which has made a great brand of 1: 13: 43
You may also be interested in this
- Rhonex Kipruto beats the 10.000-meter world record in Valencia's 10 K with 26:24
- Ironman recognizes Ironman Texas as the fastest race in history
- Joshua Cheptegei beats the world record of 10K with 26: 38 in Valencia
- Jakob Ingebrigtsen, best European brand in the 10 km en route running to 2: 47 min / km
- An Italian paratriathlete wins the IRONMAN and the IRONMAN 70.3 Italy in 2 days in a row