Final line before the premiere of the ŠKODA Triathlon Series 2015 circuit.
It will be the 27 and 28 of June in the Triathlon Villa de Madrid, that faces the last week before the closing of inscriptions.
The appointment will be at the Casa de Campo, where, with the aim of promoting triathlon for all types of athletes, an extensive program is offered where all distances, from the supersprint to the half, can be accommodated.
With competitions throughout the weekend, these are the distances and modalities available:
- Supersprint (350 m swimming / 7,7 km cycling / 2,5 km running)
- Sprint (750 m swimming / 23 km cycling / 5 km running). Individual and relays.
- Olympic (1.500 m swimming / 38,5 km cycling / 10 km running). Individual and relays.
- Short (1.000 m swimming / 40 km cycling / 10 km running). No drafting.
- Half (1.900 m swimming / 80 km cycling / 20 km running). No drafting.
Dare yourself. Choose your goal!
More information and last places available in: http://skodatriathlonseries.org/