The Spanish Triathlon Federation has confirmed the departure lists of the Melilla European Cup to be held this weekend, with a total of twenty-six different countries.
The country that contributes is Spain, with a total of 72 triathletes, followed by Italy with 16, Germany with 13, Holland with 12 and Hungary with 7
Participation in the male elite will be represented with a total of 20 participants with David Castro, Uxio Abuin, Ricardo Hernández as list heads
In the female category, Spanish 5 will participate, Melina Alonso, Sara Bonilla, Anna Godoy, Anna Flaquer y Marta Sanchez.
You may also be interested in this
- 6 Spanish in the Top 10 of the European Cup of triathlon in Melilla
- Follow the Melia Triathlon European Cup live
- Mallorca 140.6 Triathlon circuits, the new Mallorca long distance Triathlon
- Marcos Pérez and Míriam Vega winners of the Full Ican Triathlon Gandia 2019.
- FETRI Criteria for Selection in Multisport 2020 Competitions