triathlete Craig Alexander 3 times Ironman World Champion in Kona has achieved victory in the IRONMAN 70.3 Liuzhou in China that has deputized this morning.
Examples like Craig's or his own Eneko Llanos with 42 years, winning the IM Arizona last year and with a fourth place in South Africa running at a high level, they show that the age to compete in endurance sports such as triathlon, allows triathletes to have a long life dedicated to sport.
The Australian has imposed on the test with a time of 3: 48: 50 to the Russian of 29 years Ivan Kalashnikov (3: 50: 41) already Paul Schuster (3: 51: 08).
The times of Craig have been 22: 27 in completing the 1.900 meters of swimming, 2: 06: 55 in covering the 90 km of cycling and 1: 13: 08 in completing the half marathon
Last March he won for the sixth consecutive year in the Husky Triathlon and has recently been in our country training in Mallorca,
Craig, was the first triathlete to win the IM 70.3 (2006 and 2001) World Cup and IM in the same year as well as being among the World Champions who have won two titles consecutively (2008,2009 and 2011)
You may also be interested in this
- The situation of Russian triathletes for the 2020 season
- The second edition of the Janda y Sierra Triathlon, the "Rompepiernas" of Cádiz, is already dated
- Alex Yee 12º in the European Cross Championship
- Spain will host 7 ITU tests at 2020
- WADA excludes Russia from the Olympic and World Games for doping