This weekend the first edition of the Bioracer Janda and Sierra Triathlon where Cristobal Dios y Laisa I left They have managed to record their name in the test.
The last 27 of July of 2019 celebrated this triathlon so special and hard at the same time located in San José del Valle (Cádiz) where it was razed by completing the quota of inscriptions available for both Olympic and MD.
The test of middle distance It had the format of 1,9 km of swimming, 85 km of cycling and 21 km of running race, while the Olympic format competed over the distance of 1,5 km of swimming, 40 km of cycling and 10 km of running race.
He swam in the reservoir of Gualdacacin, near the José del Valle campsite, then border the reservoir on the bike and cross thel natural park of the Alconorcales, with a circuit "Breaker" and demanding. The foot race in San José del Valle was where the goal is located.
In the men's middle distance test the victory went to Cristóbal Dios followed by Julen Ten and by Rubén Cuéllar occupying the third final position,
As for the women's test, the victory was for Larisa I left followed by Beatriz Lalaguna and by Cristina Loring third.
Apart from the test itself, the party was full of surprises for the participants, with music, barbecue and a unique atmosphere.
1 Sandra Shenkel
2 Julia Fornerud
3 Maria Ayuso
1 Camilo Doors
2 Samer Ali Guard
3 Andrew Gordon
1 Larisa I left
2 Beatriz Lalaguna
3 Cristina Loring
1 Cristobal God
2 Julen Ten
3 Rubén Cuellar
You may also be interested in this
- Cristóbal Dios tells us about the first edition of the Bioracer Janda y Sierra Triathlon
- The second edition of the Janda y Sierra Triathlon, the "Rompepiernas" of Cádiz, is already dated
- Video presentation of the «Rompepiernas» triathlon in Cádiz. The BIORACER Triathlon Janda and Sierra
- THE BIORACER Half and Olympic Triathlon Janda y Sierra, the «Rompepiernas» in Cádiz.
- The Guadiana Triathlon is consolidated in its second edition