This morning a new edition of the Triathlon World Cup en Tongyeong (Korea) where the Spanish David Castro has achieved second position
The test that was played on distance sprint has been won by the American Matthew McElroy with a time of 51: 21 followed by David Castro with 51: 33 and occupying the third position Kevin McDoweel with 51: 35.
David, get his second podium in the test after second place in 2015.
In the test participated Antonio Serrat which has finished in the 48 th position.
In the women's race the victory was for the French Sandra Dodet with a time of 57: 10 followed by the Japanese Ai Ueda (57: 13) and by the Belgian Sophie Chase (57: 18) in third position.
As for the Spanish Anna Godoy It has been 15ª and Miriam Casillas 22 ª.
You may also be interested in this
- 4 Spaniards will be in the Miyazaki Triathlon World Cup
- The World Cups of Tongyeong and Europe in Funchal focus the Triarmada's looks this weekend
- 4 Spaniards in the Korean World Cup
- The Women's Triarmada will close the World Cup season in Santo Domingo
- Tamara Gómez in the Top 10 of the Lima World Cup