Would you dare to complete the 4 official distances from Wild Wolf Triathlon Series by Polar Villa de Madrid (Super Sprint, Sprint, Olympic and Half) or what is the same 4.500m to Nado, 149km on Bike and 37km on foot in two days?
Madrid, the first of the dates of the biggest national triathlon circuit that will start the next 29 and 30 of June at the Casa de Campo, launches a new CHALLENGE for all its participants: EL 4X4 CHALLENGE
A unique modality, born for the brave authentic that your limits are not marked by your body, but your mind. Triathletes who will be willing to challenge their own barriers to demonstrate that the determination and the ability to overcome oneself are the real engine of your body to achieve any challenge
You are ready? We do wait for you at the start line!
You may also be interested in this
- The situation of Russian triathletes for the 2020 season
- The second edition of the Janda y Sierra Triathlon, the "Rompepiernas" of Cádiz, is already dated
- Alex Yee 12º in the European Cross Championship
- Spain will host 7 ITU tests at 2020
- WADA excludes Russia from the Olympic and World Games for doping