The test will open registrations next January 17
This 2017 does not stop surprising us with new and exciting offers for the triathlete and one of them, without a doubt, will be the celebration of two "Doñana Challenges"The first of them will be the next 13 of May and the second will be the next 30 of September.
With a total of three distances to choose, Half, Olympic and Sprint, as dictated by its first poster, this event next May will be organized by Dx2 and Almonte Triathlon Club as a bet of the Junta de Andalucía and the Almonte City Council.
La official presentation will take place at FITUR, the International Tourism Fair, in collaboration with the Junta de Andalucía.
A spectacular triathlon that will run along the coast of Doñana, where the details of the race are still unknown with respect to routes and fares, but very soon all will be revealed when the next 17 of January is opened, when we can find all the information in your web
More information http://www.desafiodx2.com/
You may also be interested in this
- Mallorca 140.6 Triathlon circuits, the new Mallorca long distance Triathlon
- Marcos Pérez and Míriam Vega winners of the Full Ican Triathlon Gandia 2019.
- FETRI Criteria for Selection in Multisport 2020 Competitions
- Cesc Godoy and Helene Alberdi Champions of Spain LD
- An 30 runner dies in the Málaga Urban Race