More than 3.000 triathletes will participate in the test
This Sunday 5 of July is celebrated the Ironman European Championship where the Spanish Eneko Llanos y Miquel Blanchart They are looking for their classification for Kona next October. Carlos Lopez enters the TOP 10 of the exit list
In this edition we will see again the duel between the 3 first classified last year, with the current World Champion and winner of last year with record included Sebastian Kienle, Frederick Van Lierde second last year and Jan Frodeno third, but the Spanish will have to be taken into account Eneko Llanos, Miquel Blanchart oandreas Raelert.
In the female category Corinne Abraham ,last year's winner, Daniela Ryf, Caroline Steffen, Michelle Vesterby or Julia Gajer they leave as favorites
The temperature will be a determining point in the race as figures near 35 degrees are expected. These high temperatures will cause triathletes to leave without neoprene, so this will undoubtedly favor good swimmers.
You may also be interested in this
- The Eighth Island Challenge is suspended due to weather conditions
- Volcano Triathlon, the little brother of IRONMAN Lanzarote
- The countdown to the Janda Y Sierra Triathlon II «El Rompepiernas de Cádiz» begins
- Last hours of reduced price for Half Madrid
- The PTO announces an annual bonus of 2 million dollars for the best triathletes