The next month of July, the province of Cádiz, will host a new medium distance triathlon, in San José del Valle, where a test will also be held in Olympic distance.
The cycling sector, of 85 km of route, will go bordering the reservoir and will cross the natural park of the Alconorcales, with a circuit "Crunchy and demanding, where it will be crucial to manage the forces to be able to face the race on foot that also has its point of hardness.
The hardest part will be through the Huron Village where you will pass by Puerto Gáliz with maximum ramps of 15% to continue towards San José del Valle where the 21 km foot race will begin.
The appointment will be held next July 27, where the registration process is already open.
Triathlon Half Distance Cycling Tour
You can check the rest of the circuits on the official website: https://byon-sport.com/
The event is organized by Byon sport, where this year it organizes several triathlons in Andalusia, such as Montecastillo in Jerez (22 June) the one Puerto Sherry (5 October) or the Guadiana Triathlon (19 October)
All information about your tests on the official website: https://byon-sport.com/
You may also be interested in this
- Cristóbal Dios tells us about the first edition of the Bioracer Janda y Sierra Triathlon
- Cristóbal Dios and Larisa Salí win the first edition of the Bioracer Janda y Sierra Triathlon
- Video presentation of the «Rompepiernas» triathlon in Cádiz. The BIORACER Triathlon Janda and Sierra
- End of party with live music at BIO RACER JANDA Y SIERRA
- 1 month for the BIORACER MD and OLIMPICO JANDA AND SIERRA Triathlon