Pablo Lastras, professional ex-cyclist and currently director of the cycling team Movistar Team presents the new cycling circuit for the 2019 edition of the Challenge Madrid
San Martín de Valdeiglesias will be the start of the new edition, which will also include a mid distance test.
Challenge Madrid the 22 September 2019 will be played with an attractive change of course what athletes are liking The test will run through the Sierra West of the Community of Madrid with start in San Martín de Valdeiglesias and finish at the Km0 of Puerta del Sol.
Do not miss the video of the new circuit explained by Pablo Lastras
Race on foot
Photo: Cano FotoSport
You may also be interested in this
- Challenge Madrid delivers the “chulapa” trophy and jersey to the winner of the 2019 edition in Cadalso de los Vidrios
- The official video of the Challenge Madrid 2019
- Victor del Corral and Lisa Roberts win the Challenge Madrid
- Challenge Madrid 2019 summary video
- 1.100 triathletes will participate in Challenge Madrid 2019