Pablo Lastras, professional ex-cyclist and currently director of the cycling team Movistar Team presents the new cycling circuit for the 2019 edition of the Challenge Madrid
San Martín de Valdeiglesias will be the start of the new edition, which will also include a mid distance test.
Challenge Madrid the 22 September 2019 will be played with an attractive change of course what athletes are liking The test will run through the Sierra West of the Community of Madrid with start in San Martín de Valdeiglesias and finish at the Km0 of Puerta del Sol.
Do not miss the video of the new circuit explained by Pablo Lastras
Race on foot
Photo: Cano FotoSport
You may also be interested in this
- 70 days for Challenge Madrid
- Last 100 slots for the Challenge Madrid, open 50 seats for the Half
- Challenge Madrid among the best 11 races in the World of Long Distance
- Challenge Madrid 2019, the change of route a success to 99 days of its celebration.
- Iván Álvarez will participate in the Challenge Madrid