A new edition of one of the most important triathlons on the island of Mallorca is already underway, the Port of Palma Triathlon , with the Cathedral of Palma as a luxury spectator.
The test will be held on September 6 and offers athletes 3 distances to participate. The Olympic distance, sprint and supersprint.
- Olympic: Swimming 1.500 m - Cycling: 40 km - Race: 10 km
- Sprint: Swimming 750 m - Cycling: 20 km - Race: 5 km
- Super-sprint: Swimming 350 m - Cycling: 10 km - Race: 2.5 km
The test is generally very fast, full of public and with a Great atmosphere, which makes it ideal to compete and live it as a spectator encouraging your own.
As for the circuits, swimming will take place in the bay of Port de Palma, the cycling segment runs entirely through the promenade from the port of Palma and will be closed to traffic.
To finish, the race on foot, also on the seafront, will be on a very flat 5-kilometer circuit.
Bonus prices until the end of February
The test has already opened the registration process and has discounted prices until February 29.
More information: http://triatlonpalma.es/
You may also be interested in this
- There is already a date for the Tokyo 2021 Olympics
- The swimming legend George Corones dies at the age of 101.
- The Challenge Salou special with live interviews with the Spanish PROS
- Athletes classified for Tokyo 2020, will maintain their place for 2021
- The criticisms of Joe Skipper, after doing a 325km training in the UK