The next 19 of April of 2020 will be disputed the 23ª edition of the Portocolom International Triathlon This spectacular triathlon that takes place in one of the most authentic Mallorcan villages of the Island of Mallorca, Portocolom.
The test will have two distances to choose from, depending on the level of the athlete, the 111 and the 55.55
The queen test will be the 111.1 (1 kilometer of swimming, 100 of cycling and 10 of foot race) and while the 55.5 (500 meters of swimming, 50 km of cycling, 5 km of running) has a more affordable distance.
The town of Portocolom, one of the most beautiful on the island of Mallorca
In the running segment you reach the famous lighthouse of Portocolom, in a circuit by the edge of the sea, where you can enjoy the best views of the area.
The Triathlon Portocolom, is a reference on the island, since it has been awarded as the best Triathlon of the Balearic Islands four times
The competition has already opened the registration process on its website.
Video summary 2019 edition
Further information: https://www.triathlonportocolom.net
You may also be interested in this
- 10 reasons to start the season at the Triathlon of Portocolom 2020
- The Portocolom International Triathlon opens registrations with promotional prices for the 2020
- Video summary Triathlon Portocolom 2019
- Domenico Passuello and Emma Bilham win the Portocolom International Triathlon
- The Portocolom Triathlon kicks off this Sunday in Mallorca