The White Triathlon, in the air
The Cantabrian Triathlon Federation will wait until Thursday, the day for which new precipitation in the form of snow is expected, to decide whether to continue or suspend the test
The Cantabrian Triathlon Federation has set a deadline for next Thursday to confirm whether it maintains the call or suspends it. The forecasts with which Cantur and the Federation work suggest that they could fall between 10 and 20 centimeters on the night from Thursday to Friday, thicknesses that the organization trusts will be sufficient to be able to hold the test.
If the long-awaited snow does not arrive by Thursday, the organization, in agreement with the Federation, plans to definitively suspend the triathlon in this year's edition, without the possibility of postponements. Nor would it be held in the duathlon modality (running and cycling)