This Saturday 17 of August celebrates a very special birthday for the sport of Cuenca, the one of the championship of City of Cuenca triathlon, that meets 25 years.
A total of 260 athletes are already registered for the event, which is organized by the Hoces de Cuenca Triathlon Club.
The competition, which will start the 15: 30 hours, will be held in the Olympic modality no possibility of go to wheel in the cycling section, and the route will be the same as last year, with the swimming test on the Artificial Beach, the bike to Valdecabras and the Tourist Route, and the race on foot in the park of Los Moralejos .
Two youngsters from the Spanish team start as favorites for this edition, Antonio Benito y Miriam Casillas, both with international experience.
The absence of the Olympic athlete from Cuenca stands out José Miguel Pérez, who will not be able to attend for work reasons.
The competition has a new incentive this year, since it will also be the Championship of Castilla-La Mancha triathlon.
You may also be interested in this
- Direct: ProTour Pontevedra
- Eliud Kipchoge goes down the 2 hours in a marathon (1: 59: 40)
- The ProTour changes format and will be played entirely on Saturday October 12 day
- Direct: the 01: 59 Challenge by Eliud Kipchoge. Goal to get off the 2 hours in marathon
- Kipchoge will look for this Saturday to get off the 2 hours in marathon