The Spanish triathlon is in mourning, the two-time winner of the LD Salamanca Triathlon, Oliver Hernandez He died yesterday after suffering bone cancer.
His club yesterday published on social networks: “Oliver Hernandez left us. A brave fighter and in every way.
So we will remind you, in the front row, the same in sport and in life! We have it in capital letters.
It has been an honor for all to witness your own company. See you soon friend. ❤️ ”
From Triathlon News, we send your relatives and friends our deepest condolences
You may also be interested in this
- The situation of Russian triathletes for the 2020 season
- The second edition of the Janda y Sierra Triathlon, the "Rompepiernas" of Cádiz, is already dated
- Alex Yee 12º in the European Cross Championship
- Spain will host 7 ITU tests at 2020
- WADA excludes Russia from the Olympic and World Games for doping