The two-time IRONMAN 70.3 Barcelona winner and two-time Duathlon World Champion has confirmed that she will be on the starting line of the IRONMAN 70.3 Cascais the next September 29.
Pallant, who is second in the 70.3 Stafforhire, is already qualified for the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship in Nice. After competing, he will travel to Cascais to try to get the Slot for the IRONMAN 70.3 2020 World Championship to be held in Taupo (New Zealand) on November's 29.
In the absence of less than 90 days has already begun the countdown to the third edition of one of the best triathlons in the franchise, which will be played the September 29 in the city of Cascais, just 30 km from Lisbon.
In the IRONMAN 70.3 Cascais 3.000 participants are expected, where in an internal IRONMAN survey has been cataloged by the triathletes themselves as the best test in the Satisfaction category , scoring an 3,5% above the average of the other tests of the franchise.
El IRONMAN 70.3 Cascais It runs through its historic center, in a quick test with a spectacular cycling sector, as it will pass through the Mouth of Hell Guincho beach, with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and will have an ascent to the sierra de Sintra, where there will be the prize of the "King and Queen of the mountain".
If you are thinking of participating, take a look at this article: 6 things to keep in mind when traveling to Cascais and participate in the IRONMAN 70.3 Portugal
More information on official page IRONMAN 70.3 Cascais
You may also be interested in this
- La Quinta da Marinha Resort, a hotel run by a triathlete for triathletes in Cascais
- Pablo Dapena wins the Cape Town Challenge
- Javier Gómez Noya wins and Anna Noguera second in the IRONMAN 70.3 Cascais
- The IRONMAN 70.3 Cascais hangs the poster completely
- Do you participate in IRONMAN 70.3 of Cascais? We give you 5 reasons to stay at your official hotel: La Quinta da Marinha Resort