After the 2018 edition, where he won Rubén Ruzafa, Cross triathlon returns to the capital from the Subaru Triathlon Cross next September 7 in which sIt will be the seventh edition of this test.
The test consists of doing the swimming segment, a mountain bike segment and a foot race sector.
The test has several modalities for all levels, in addition to having a relay test.
- Test Open (350-10-2,1)
- Test Pro (700-20-4,2)
- Test relays (PRO distance only)
Participate in our raffle
We draw two inscriptions for the test
The relay test
This year the organization has added a new relay category with teams of three participants, each will complete a segment of the test.
They can only participate in the PRO test (700-20-4,2) and the team time will be the sum of the times of the three team members. The relays may be Male, Female or Mixed.
In the Pro race, there will be two laps to the circuit, both cycling and foot race
These are the official test routes
The Open start will take place at 16.30:17.30 and the Pro at 31:XNUMX. All those registered will receive a free official technical shirt and, if they register before July XNUMX, they will also receive a cycling jerry can.
Registrations can be made until September 5 at 20:XNUMX p.m. and can be done through the web www.subarutriatloncross.com.
You may also be interested in this
- Record in the Subaru Triathlon Cross 2019, the cross triathlon with the most participation in Spain
- Chema Martínez and Luis Pasamontes the duel in the Subaru Triathlon Cross this weekend
- Subaru Triathlon Cross draw result
- Subaru Triathlon raffle, we raffle a pack of two entries
- Take part in a Cross Triathlon at the Casa de Campo in Madrid