After not achieving the desired result last October in the prestigious Ironman of Kona (Hawaii) the triathlete Eneko Llanos has decided to put the finishing touch to the 2013 season in the Ironman in the Island of Cozumel, in Mexico, the next 1 in December .
In this way he will look again for the next season 2013 score after losing all the possibilities of the podium during the Kona rehearsal, where, due to flatulence, he lost the final trick he had in the marathon where it was expected that he could achieve a time less than the 2 hours 40 minutes and with this fight for the podium.
Once again, the Spanish triathlete, one of the most relevant international long distance, will start prepared to achieve this triumph.
More information of the test: www.ironmancozumel. Com /
You may also be interested in this
- How was the Ironman debut of the last ITU world champions?
- Eneko Llanos fourth and Ruth Brito wins in the Vertical Total Famara, 5 km with 600 meters of positive slope
- Nan Oliveras and Judith Corachán win the Zarautz Triathlon
- Eneko Llanos and Anna Noguera win the Half Triathlon Pamplona
- Taymory and Bkool sign strategic collaboration and development agreement