The 3 times World Triathlon Champion Mario Mola He has had a season marked by the downturn so that he had just at the key moment of the season, which made him unable to revalidate his world title.
Finally finished second in the ITU World Cup followed by Javier Gómez Noya third, a fantastic year for the Spanish triathlon.
In this interview, he values the season 2019 and nHe tells you about his plans of the 2020, in which the main objective is the Olympic Games. But as he says in the interview, he got his first world title in 2016, the year of the Rio Olympics, so he will surely try to be at the top in both competitions.
Mario Mola interview
You may also be interested in this
- Mario Mola «We need that Olympic gold to finish the job.»
- (Video) First statements by Mario Mola. «It is a pride to share podium with Noya and Alarza»
- Mario Mola «I reached a level of muscular overload that in the end prevented me from performing at my maximum level»
- Mario Mola: «Javi's return will raise the bar again»
- Javier Gómez Noya interview "I wish on July 28 read the headline 'Triplet Spanish triathlon"