Yesterday we published the fateful news of the death of the triathlete of 61 years Michael McCulloch today we learned that the other athlete called Todd Mahoney who also had to be taken to hospital has died yesterday Tuesday after spending 48 hours in critical condition in the hospital St. Mary's Hospital of SSM Health. He had a wife and three children
It was found without knowledge in the water on Sunday morning during the Ironman 70.3 Wisconsin and has been in critical condition until Tuesday
The Dane County Medical Examiner's Office said the preliminary results of the autopsy confirm that McCulloch's death "fue compatible with accidental drowning due in part to a medical event«.
Approximately one hour before, Michael McCulloch, of 61 years, Cottage Grove was also found without knowledge in the water. The paramedics took him to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Preliminary results of the autopsy indicate that McCulloch died of an apparent accidental drowning.
You may also be interested in this
- An 30 runner dies in the Málaga Urban Race
- A triathlete dies in the Challenge Peguera Mallorca
- Another triathlete dies in the IRONMAN 70.3 Winconsin
- Mario Mola and Fernando Alarza gold and bronze of the Royal Order of Sports Merit
- TVE proposes the closure of Teledeporte and turn it into a streaming channel