The test will be held 29 September of 2019, where they will also change the circuits in what will be its third edition.
It is already official, through a promotional video the organization has confirmed that the third edition of the Challenge Madrid will Two distances to choose. Half (1.900-90-21) and Full (3,8-180-42).
In addition, in this video it is observed that the circuits will be changed to become much more flat tests. From the organization they tell us that they will soon be revealed.
The test will open registrations on October 1.
Do not miss the promotional video.
You may also be interested in this
- Challenge Family launches «Challenge Family Awards» to select the best circuit tests
- Challenge Madrid delivers the “chulapa” trophy and jersey to the winner of the 2019 edition in Cadalso de los Vidrios
- Challenge Madrid runs out of the MD bonus places in 17 hours
- Challenge Madrid 2020 opens registrations tomorrow with reduced prices
- Important news for Challenge Madrid 2020