The next 23 November will be held at the European University of Madrid the 11th edition of the NATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON TRAINING FOR RESISTANCE SPORTS.
This symposium is aimed at both coaches and professionals of physical activity and nutrition, such as self-taught athletes They are looking for new training resources to be able to put it into practice.
The objectives pursued are based on bringing scientific knowledge closer to coaches and athletes, as well as providing an important tool that helps in the training and retraining of sports training professionals.
All the content of the lectures is based on research. Professors of recognized standing bring scientific knowledge and experience together, offering us new approaches to assist in the performance improvement process.
Fernando Alarza and his coach Roberto Cejuela will be at the symposium
The international triathlete Fermando Alarza and his coach Roberto Cejuela They will have a round table, where they will tell us about their training in a friendly chat.
In addition Cejuela, will give a conference on the training method of international medalists and national champions of Olympic triathlon
The professors, of recognized prestigeThey combine scientific knowledge and experience, offering us new approaches to assist in the performance improvement process.
Organized by Sportraining, in collaboration with the European University of Madrid, and sponsored by Taymory, Crown Sport Nutrition and Skechers.
All attendees will receive various gifts: exclusive Taymory t-shirt, Taymory bibs, Crown Sport Nutrition product pack, etc.
- DOWNLOAD FULL DOSSIER OF THE SYMPOSIUM with all the information and registration form
- IRegistration with card
- You can also choose VIRTUAL assistance to the Symposium through STREAMING.
- 10,00 am – 10,10 am Presentation
- 10,10h – 11,20h "Way of champions: the method of training international medalists and national champions of Olympic triathlon". Dr. Roberto Cejuela Anta
- 11,30 am – 12,40 pm “Physiology of open water swimming and its implication
the training". Dr. Guillermo Olcina
- 12,50 pm – 13,20 pm Round table with triathlete Fernando Alarza and his coach Roberto Cejuela.
- 13,30:15,00 - XNUMX:XNUMX Lunch
- 15,00 pm – 15,30 pm Presentation of new technology in Taymory fabrics. D. Omar Tayara.
- 15,40h-16,50h "Training for Ironman: from theory to practice". Mr. Roberto Corujo
- 17,00h-18,10h "Evaluation of performance in the long-distance runner: reflections and proposals". Dr. Nacho Martínez
- 18,20h-19,30h ROUND TABLE WITH ALL THE SPEAKERS. Directed by Dr. Roberto Cejuela Anta