The next 23 of November will be held at the European University of Madrid the 11ª edition of the NATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON TRAINING FOR RESISTANCE SPORTS.
This symposium is aimed at both coaches and professionals of physical activity and nutrition, such as self-taught athletes who are looking for new resources in training to be able to implement.
The objectives pursued are based on bringing scientific knowledge to both coaches and athletes, as well as providing an important tool that helps in the training and retraining of sports training professionals.
All the content of the conferences is based on research. The professors, of recognized prestige, combine scientific knowledge and experience, offering us new approaches to help in the process of performance improvement.
Fernando Alarza and his coach Roberto Cejuela will be at the symposium
The international triathlete Fermando Alarza and his coach Roberto Cejuela They will have a round table, where they will tell us their way of training in a friendly talk.
In addition, Cejuela will give a lecture on the method of training international medalists and national Olympic triathlon champions
The professors, of recognized prestige, combine scientific knowledge and experience, offering new approaches to assist in the process of performance improvement.
Organized by Sportraining, with the collaboration of the European University of Madrid, and sponsored by Taymory, Crown Sport Nutrition and Skechers.
All attendees will receive several gifts: Taymory exclusive t-shirt, Taymory dorsal carrier, Crown Sport Nutrition products pack, etc.
- DOWNLOAD FULL DOSSIER OF THE SYMPOSIUM with all the information and registration form
- IRegistration with card
- You can also opt for VIRTUAL assistance to the Symposium through STREAMING.
- 10,00h – 10,10h Presentation
- 10,10h – 11,20h “Path of champions: the method of training international medalists and national Olympic triathlon champions”. Dr. Roberto Cejuela Anta
- 11,30h – 12,40h “Physiology of open water swimming and its implication
the training". Dr. Guillermo Olcina
- 12,50h – 13,20h Round table with triathlete Fernando Alarza and his coach Roberto Cejuela.
- 13,30h – 15,00 Food
- 15,00h – 15,30h Presentation of new technology in Taymory fabrics. D. Omar Tayara.
- 15,40h-16,50h "Training for Ironman: from theory to practice". Mr. Roberto Corujo
- 17,00h-18,10h "Performance evaluation in the background corridor: reflections and proposals". Dr. Nacho Martínez
- 18,20h – 19,30h ROUND TABLE WITH ALL SPEAKERS. Directed by Dr. Roberto Cejuela Anta
You may also be interested in this
- Mario Mola and Fernando Alarza gold and bronze of the Royal Order of Sports Merit
- 3 World champions will be on the starting line of ProTour
- Spain with 3 triathletes in the 4 first places in the Triathlon World Cup
- Mario Mola Runner-up of the Triathlon World. Javier Gómez Noya third
- What options do Spaniards have for the podium in the Triathlon World Series?