The triathlete will give a talk with his coach Moisés González to help athletes in the Barcelona marathon
This Friday, March 11, in the Expo zone of the Marathon of Barcelona, a motivational talk called "Mental Strength and Marathon" will be held by the triathlete Víctor del Corral and his coach Moisés González.
Some of the topics that will be discussed in the talk will be these:
- Help athletes mentally prepare their challenge, through mental training, with a series of simple tricks to gain mental strength in Marathon.
- Learn to focus.
- The importance of a good preview.
- Know how to define objectives intelligently.
- Face the challenge with the guarantee of not falling apart.
- The 90-10 rule.
- Manage emotions in career.
- Sleep well the night before.
- Create mantras
If you are going to be in Barcelona this weekend, do not miss this talk that will undoubtedly help many people to face their competitions from another point of view to enjoy from beginning to end.
Schedule of the talks: Friday, March 11 at 16:30 p.m. and Saturday, March 12 at 15:30 p.m.