The triathlete will give a talk with his coach Moisés González to help the athletes in the Barcelona marathon
This Friday 11 of March in the Expo area of the Marató de Barcelona will be held a motivational talk called "Mental Strength and Marathon" given by the triathlete Víctor del Corral and his coach Moises Gonzalez.
Some of the topics that will be covered in the talk will be these:
- Help the athletes mentally prepare their challenge, through mental training, with a series of simple tricks to gain mental strength in Marathon.
- Learn to focus.
- The importance of a good preview
- Know how to define objectives intelligently.
- To face the challenge with the guarantee of not coming down.
- The 90 rule - 10.
- Manage emotions in career.
- Sleep well the night before.
- Create mantras
If you are going to be in Barcelona this weekend, do not miss this talk that will undoubtedly help many people to face their competitions from another point of view to enjoy from beginning to end.
Schedule of the talks: Friday 11 from March to 16: 30h and Saturday 12 from March to 15: 30h.
You may also be interested in this
- 5 athletes below the records in the Barcelona marathon
- Where to watch the 01: 59 Challenge by Eliud Kipchoge live? Goal to get off the 2 hours in marathon
- The ProTour changes format and will be played entirely on Saturday October 12 day
- Kipchoge will look for this Saturday to get off the 2 hours in marathon
- Bilbao Triathlon will host the Spanish Media Distance Championship in 2020