Great performance of the four Spanish paratriathletes who participated in the Aquathlon World Championship held this Wednesday in Auckland. Our representatives have achieved a splendid participation in their respective categories.
The contestants have made a first swimming segment of 1 km in a single round. Afterwards they have made 5 km of running on foot through a very flat route.
In category TRI-5 Daniel Molina has obtained the silver medal, followed in third position by Raúl Zambrana. While the British Matthew Emmerson claimed the victory.
On the other hand, in category TRI-3 Santos Caballero has achieved the bronze medal. The British Steven Judge and James Smith took the first and second places on the podium.
While the Galician Susana Rodríguez in the female TRI-6 category has won the bronze medal. While the British Melissa Reid and Charlotte Ellis have signed the gold and silver respectively.
You may also be interested in this
- 11 days for the Doñana Challenge
- Valencia Triathlon hosts the European Sub-23 and Paratriathlon Triathlon Championships
- Alicante Triathlon Draw, we raffle a race number for the Olympic, Sprint and Super Sprint events
- 14 days for the Challenge Madrid record edition
- Javier Gómez Noya «I was not at the level to fight with the best, but say what I had to stay as soon as possible»