The Nutrisport Half Triathlon in Seville will have 600 athletes and will have an economic impact of one million euros

This Sunday, 600 athletes from 50 provinces of Spain will meet at the tenth edition of the Nutrisport Half Triathlon of Seville, an event that promises to generate an approximate economic impact of a million euros in the city.

28% of the participants are from the Sevillian capital, while the The remaining 72% comes from other provinces of the country.

The test, organized with the collaboration of the Seville City Council through the Municipal Sports Institute and the public security, mobility and cleaning services, It has the participation of all the Sevillian and Andalusian triathlon clubs, as well as more than 50 national level clubs.

About the event

The circuit of the event will have Departure and arrival on the Isla de La Cartuja and will visit the municipalities of La Algaba, La Rinconada, Salteras and Guillena.

The withdrawal of numbers will take place on Saturday the 15th at the Airesur Shopping Center, while the start of the triathlon will be on Sunday the 16th starting at 09:30.

The first runner is expected to reach the new finish line at Parque del Alamillo at 13:30 p.m. and the last at 16:30 p.m.

The swimming test will take place at CEAR La Cartuja, the cycling segment will go through the aforementioned municipalities and the foot race will take place in the surroundings of the Alamillo Park, the Guadalquivir River promenade, the new promenade adjacent to Torneo Street and the American Garden .

Official presentation

David Guevara, delegate of the Seville City Council, has highlighted in the presentation of the event that "lhe city offers the best circuits for practicing triathlon, thanks to the water surface of the Guadalquivir river, the cycling routes in the province and the city's completely flat and sea-level layout, which allows athletes to achieve the best brands".

@Pepo Herrera/ image of the official presentation
@Pepo Herrera/ image of the official presentation

The tenth edition of the Nutrisport Half Triathlon of Seville is possible thanks to the collaboration of the Municipal Sports Institute, the municipalities of La Algaba, La Rinconada, Salteras and Guillena, and the main sponsorship of Nutrisport, as well as the Airesur Shopping Center. Coca Cola, Parque del Alamillo, Europa FM and Centro Deportivo Credus also collaborate in the event.

For more information visit the official website

Related publications

Button back to top
Change privacy settings