The Danish triathlete Helle Frederiksen He has announced on social networks his retirement from professional sports.
With 38 years of age and 11 as a professional triatelta Helle was Olympic in London 2012, World Champion LD in 2018, 10 times winner of IRONMAN 70.3 and boasts the best time in a half distance with 3: 55: 50.
She has decided to retire because of some problems she has in her leg.
Danish Professional Triathlete, Olympian and 10 x IRONMAN 70.3 Champion, @helle_f today announces her retirement from professional racing.
- IRONMAN Triathlon (@IRONMANTR) August 7, 2019
From Triathlon News we wish you the best in your new stage
You may also be interested in this
- The second edition of the Janda y Sierra Triathlon, the "Rompepiernas" of Cádiz, is already dated
- The situation of Russian triathletes for the 2020 season
- Alex Yee 12º in the European Cross Championship
- Spain will host 7 ITU tests at 2020
- WADA excludes Russia from the Olympic and World Games for doping