Good marks in the 2011 and Great Challenges for the 2012?
Santa Claus and TriMadrid want to reward your efforts made in 2011!
and help you achieve your goals for the 2012!
For this, we are going to carry out a draw for a full year of training (40 weeks) among all the participants who have managed to finish an Olympic Triathlon during 2011.
How to take part? Very easy, you just have to follow these three steps.
- Look for the official link where your best mark appears during this year 2011 in Olympic Triathlon.
- Join our page Facebook and paste the web address where the result appears along with your name, number and your brand obtained in the news of the contest. (only one entry per person is allowed)
- Cross your fingers and ask Santa Claus for luck!
The raffle will take place on the night of December 24 and will be public on Christmas Day. The winner of the contest will be published on social media and we will contact you via email. Good luck to you all!
CONDITIONS OF THE TRAINING CONTEST
1. The prize consists of a personalized training lasting 40 weeks. These workouts are always carried out based on the data collected in stress tests or, failing that, in tests that you would have to carry out to be able to define well the rhythms, pulsations and time in for each sport. The shipments of these trainings will be weekly. A complete report will be sent by the athlete and based on the information / data / sensations, weight control and pulsations to check the recovery status, the planning for the following week is sent, which will be via email. The coach can be consulted promptly by phone, with email as the main means of communication.
2. The winner will come out of a raffle among the 3 best marks obtained in an Olympic triathlon in 2011 and will be announced via email apart from being published on our Facebook page wall.
3. To verify the veracity of the marks, the link to the official web page of the event where the classifications appear must be entered.
4. To be eligible for this award, the contestant must be a fan of our Facebook page and have put their mark on the news of this contest.
5 The prize is NOT reimbursable for its economic value.
6. The award is only valid in Spain.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS:
1 Participation in this promotion implies full acceptance of these rules.
2. Trimadrid may cancel this contest or modify these rules without prior notice, as well as substitute the prizes for others.
3. Facebook does not sponsor, endorse or administer this promotion in any way, nor is it associated with it. You are providing your information to Trimadrid and not to Facebook. The participant or voter in the promotion expressly accepts through these bases that the information (email) provided will only be used to communicate with the winner of the promotion and to be included in the alert bulletin about new Trimadrid offers (where you can unsubscribe whenever you wish and communicate it in the manner indicated in said bulletin or by express mail to email@example.com).
4. This promotion is in no way linked, sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.
5. All the participants of the contest, just by participating in it, declare that they have undergone a medical check-up for the practice of sport and are physically and mentally able to carry out this type of training, exempting the coaches of www. trimadrid.com
6. The email addresses obtained may be used to send future promotions and contests.
7 For any questions or queries, you can ask at trimadrid @ trimadrid.com