The American franchise has just announced that it will use the GPS system for the live monitoring of the professional triathletes in the 2015 championships
The IRONMAN World Championship and IRONMAN 70.3 and five regional Championships will use this system.
This new coverage to be used in the live broadcasts of these tests where it will be included in addition to GPS system the possibility of each triathlete transporting a device that controls the power on bike and other data biometric to improve your live tracking.
This system was already used successfully in the last World Championship where its operation was tested and will be used again in the Asia-Pacifi Championship on March 22
The data will be integrated into IRONFUN, the new live tracking platform for athletes on their website www.ironman.com
You may also be interested in this
- Volcano Triathlon, the little brother of IRONMAN Lanzarote
- The countdown to the Janda Y Sierra Triathlon II «El Rompepiernas de Cádiz» begins
- Last hours of reduced price for Half Madrid
- The PTO announces an annual bonus of 2 million dollars for the best triathletes
- Do you want to live the experience of competing in an Ultraman medium in Spain?