The media and beloved Madrid triathlete Iván Alvarez has launched its triathlon campus in the northern Sierra of Madrid.
It will be in the Lozoya Valley during the 23, 24, 25 and 26 of July.
This concentration is aimed at the triathlete who wants to skeep improving, improving and learning by the hand of one of the best, such as Iván Alvarez, with more than 20 Ironmans behind him, 6 times in Kona and twice winner of the Vitoria Triathlon.
These are the Campus data
Date: July 23, 24, 25 and 26.
The venue : Lozoya Valley. Sierra Norte de Madrid Natural Park.
Accommodations : Cyclolodge The Nevero.
It is a themed rural hotel, for lovers of cycling and all kinds of outdoor sports.
It has a restaurant with 2 terraces, a cafeteria and a bike museum-lounge. Bicycle storage area with workshop and 24-hour video surveillance.
It also has a specialized gym to complete strength training and muscle compensation. Restorative area wellness area with Jacuzzi, sauna and physical therapy.
Price: 390 €.
Includes: All activities. Accommodation in PC plus Spa area.
Welcome pack: you will have 226ers supplementation for the entire stage, jersey, silicone Sailfish hat and some other surprise
- 17h. Sportsmen reception. Presentation and welcome pack.
- Race: medium and semi long, depending on the level. & Clinic: Keys to power training.
- -Cycling breakfast. Depending on the level, between 2h30 'to 4h. -Food.
- Break. -Swimming. Technique with correction of possible failures and speed work. & Clinic: how to work strength in the gym for endurance sports. Theory and practice.
- Cycling. Depending on the level and fatigue, between 3h to 6h. -Food.
- Stroke: medium and semi long, depending on fatigue. Soft. -Core and stretches.
- Wellnes zone.
- Cycling. Between 3h to 5h, depending on the level and fatigue.
- All routes will have a support vehicle and extra supplementation if necessary.
- All the routes accumulate enough unevenness, being advisable road bike.
- Only 20 seats.
- Contact- Ivan Alvarez. 627467245.