The beloved triathlete Iván Álvarez, who suffered an accident in the first part of the season forcing him to discard the tests he had planned, now is already recovered and training again with which a new objective has been set: the Challenge Madrid, proves that the next September 22 will be played.
In his social networks he commented: "This is the face of happiness that I had during the whole morning, for going back to doing this photo in the elevator of my house, for going out to shoot with my grupetta and for feeling Triathlete. "
We asked him how he is doing and how he faces the test:
"After almost 2 months stopped by the accident and losing the first races of the season, including IM Vitoria, I'm going to focus on preparing with much love Challenge Madrid distance Full on September 22.
It is a test that makes me very excited as a good Madrilenian that I am. "
From Triathlon News we are glad that he returns to the "ring" and we hope to see him again in the competition.
More information about Challenge Madrid on its website https://challenge-madrid.com/
If you are interested in competing, we offer numbers with 90 € discount in the test
You may also be interested in this
- Challenge Madrid delivers the “chulapa” trophy and jersey to the winner of the 2019 edition in Cadalso de los Vidrios
- The official video of the Challenge Madrid 2019
- Victor del Corral and Lisa Roberts win the Challenge Madrid
- Challenge Madrid 2019 summary video
- 1.100 triathletes will participate in Challenge Madrid 2019