On the morning of today the Iroman of Austria was played where Ivan Raña has achieved an overwhelming victory by lowering the 7: 50 hours in an Ironman
Ivan who came out in the top group in the swim, I go up places in the cycling sector to be in the lead, a place that would not leave until the end.
In cycling, with an average of 42 k / h it went like a bullet on foot to get a time in 2 marathon: 43: 43 getting stop the chronometer in 7: 48: 43, Ivan that in the last meters was walking , he could lower even more this exceptional time.
Ivan has stayed very close to the record of the race that got him Marino Vanhoenacker in 2011 with a time of 7: 45: 58.
In second position I arrive Christian Kramer also going down the 8 hours with a time of 7: 54: 31 and completing the podium David Plese with a final time of 8: 02: 54.
|raña, Ivan||ESP||00: 44: 36||04: 15: 57||02: 43: 43||07: 48: 43||1||1|
|Kramer, Christian||GER||00: 44: 30||04: 18: 26||02: 46: 46||07: 54: 31||2||2|
|Plese, David||SLO||00: 49: 57||04: 23: 52||02: 44: 06||08: 02: 54||3||3|
You may also be interested in this
- Javier Gómez Noya, Iván Raña and Mario Mola awarded at the annual COE gala
- Javier Gómez Noya and Iván Raña will receive the Olympic order
- 3 World champions will be on the starting line of ProTour
- Mario Mola, Javier Gómez Noya and Iván Raña will be in the ProTour
- Iván Raña returns to compete in a Rally