The German triathlete has achieved victory after more than 8 months, in an Olympic distance test in Germany, the EJOT Triathlon Buschhütten.
Jan Frodeno the victory was won with a fine time of 1: 38: 38 followed by Andi Boecherer (1: 40: 15), last year's winner and by Ruben Zepuntke (1: 40: 20) third.
His times have been:
- Swimming 1.000 meters: 11: 59
- Biking 42 km: 53: 21 (mean of 47.2 km / hour)
- Race on foot 10 km: 33: 19 (mean of 3: 19 min / km)
The next test of Jan, could be the IRONMAN 70.3 Kraichgau , where he already won last year. In the test he beat his compatriot and World Champion Patrick Lange who was in second place with more than 6 minutes ahead.
The season has already begun and we hope to see soon the "capos" fighting among them.
You may also be interested in this
- Jan Frodeno and Sebastian Kienle teach their anti-doping controls
- Jan Frodeno will return to Challenge Roth, the test where he achieved the IRONMAN distance world record.
- Jan Frodeno wins the Allgau Triathlon Olympic triathlon
- Jan Frodeno returns to compete in Olympic distance
- The beautiful gesture of Jan Frodeno to Sebastian Kienle at the IRONMAN Frankfurt