Today the third edition of a cyclist tour in Pontevedra, the 4 Peaks Road 'Clásica Evaristo Portela' where more than half a thousand people participated with Javier Gómez Noya, Pablo Dapena, Vicente Hernández, Tamara Gómez or the couple of Noya Aneke Jenkins. In addition to Óscar Pereiro, Tour de France champion, has also participated
They all faced a route in which their full option contemplated 121 kilometers of route and to 2.617 meters of accumulated positive slope with ascents to the Lake of Castiñeiras, Mirador de Morañó, Monte Acibal and Monte Castrove before concluding in the same place of its exit, the Montero Ríos Avenue of Pontevedra.
Javier Gómez Noya has done with the best time in the test investing a time of 2: 18: 44 followed by Eduardo Tajes (2: 19: 17) and for Pablo Dapena (2: 19: 20)
Anneke Jenkis has been the best woman with a 2 time: 27: 47 followed by Inés Cima (2: 38: 48) and for Bibiana Rodríguez (2: 43: 16). Both Vicente Hernández and Tamara Gómez have not finished the test.
The Noya Data on the 4 Peaks Road
- The total time invested in completing the course has been 02: 18: 44,16 at an average speed of 35,46Km / h
- The inert time in doing the climb to Escusa has been 00: 19: 00,05 at an average speed of 21,78Km / h
- The position obtained in the Ato de A Escusa, has been the 1 of a total of 372 Masculina
- By the port of Acibal, you have passed with a time of 01: 30: 47,64 passing in the 3 post
- For the control of Pontevedra, you have passed with a time of 01: 47: 31,17 passing in the 5 position
- The general final position obtained has been the 1 of a total of 381.
- In Men category the position has been 1 of a total of 372 classified
Javier Gómez Noya and Pablo Dapena, getting ready for the European Championship IRONMAN 70.3
The two Galicians, who will be on the starting line next weekend of the IRONMAN 70.3 Elsionre, they are finalizing their preparation for this test where they will also participate Eneko Llanos and Anna Noguera.
You may also be interested in this
- The best will be in the Hamburg World Series
- Mario Mola second in the Montreal World Series
- Fernando Alarza and Javier Gómez Noya for the leadership of the Montreal World Series
- Javier Gómez Noya and Pablo Dapena for all in the European Championship IRONMAN 70.3
- The show is insured in the Leeds World Series