The organization of the test has published on its website a communication where he explains that he is already working with the local authorities so that the passage of the race does not prevent access to the polling stations
This has been transferred by the organization of the test to the possibility, increasingly closer, that the same day citizens will be called back to the polls.
«In relation to the various information disseminated around the more than likely coincidence of the general elections with Behobia-San Sebastián on November 10, we want to clarify first that there is no law prohibiting the celebration of the race on election day », Explained from CD Fortuna.
From the organization they also report that they are working «with the local authorities of the different municipalities of the route so that the celebration of the race interferes as little as possible and in no case prevents access to the polling stations near the circuit».
100 years of the first edition
This edition of the 2019 will be 100 years after its first edition held the 30 of March of 1919.
The Behobia-San Sebastián changed the route in its 2014 and given the good reception and result the route that is maintained. It is a race with a very demanding route, with two important highs, Gaintxurizketa (Km. 7) and Alto de Miracruz (Km. 16), and also several ups and downs that must be taken into account when regulating the effort . The positive slope is 192 meters.
Further information: https://www.behobia-sansebastian.com/
You may also be interested in this
- Modifications in the Multisport Pontevedra 2019 calendar after the general election call
- The general elections could affect the World Championship of Pontevedra and the IROMMAN 70.3 Marbella
- The second edition of the Janda y Sierra Triathlon, the "Rompepiernas" of Cádiz, is already dated
- The situation of Russian triathletes for the 2020 season
- Alex Yee 12º in the European Cross Championship