During the month of December a movement led by Uli Fluhme, founder of the Great New York Fund to fight against doping on the sport.
Fluhme contributed several measures to have more control on doping as more controls outside the competition, non-linking with areas where there have been cases of doping etc.
Well, now Uli Fluhme continues with his movement and has published the list with the triathletes who have published their anti-doping tests to date
|Controls in 2019||of which IC||of which OOC|
|Levy, Max - AG||GER||5||5|
The document can be consulted in this link: Anti-doping controls published by triathletes
Jan Frodeno, keep supporting the movement
The German continues to support Fluhme and has published the following tweet on social networks
«Thanks for putting this together @ulif. I believe that publishing our tests can lead to establishing a starting line to see where we can improve doping tests, at least in terms of frequency and location.
Anyone who wants to join, do not hesitate to fill in the document»
Thanks for putting this together @ulif. I think publicizing our tests can lead to establishing a base line to see where we can improve on doping tests, at least in terms of frequency and location. Anyone keen to join, feel free to fill in the document ... https://t.co/HpSkOxg30u
- Jan Frodeno (@janfrodeno) January 15, 2020
You may also be interested in this
- Sanctioned another GGEE triathlete for doping
- ITU suspends two triathletes age groups with medals in Gold Coast and Pontevedra for doping
- Several triathletes are located in Operation Hypoxianet
- The UCO is seized in Cádiz of the largest stash of injectable EPO in Europe
- An Austrian court condemns a doping athlete to 5 months in jail