The second edition of Triathlon Janda and Sierra, organized by Byon Sports, will be held next April 4 in the town of San José del Valle, Cádiz.
This competition will host both the medium distance test (1.900, 85, 21), as a test in Olympic distance (1.500, 40, 10).
The cycling sector, of 85 km of route, will go bordering the reservoir and will cross the natural park of the Alconorcales, with un circuit “Breaker and demanding, where it will be crucial to administer the forces to be able to face the race on foot, which also has its hardness.
The hardest part will be through the Huron Village where you will pass by Puerto Gáliz with maximum ramps of 15% to continue towards San José del Valle where the 21 km foot race will begin.
The registration process is already open on their website.
Further information: https://byon-sport.com/
You may also be interested in this
- Two distances in the Janda and Sierra Triathlon: Half and Olympic
- Cristóbal Dios tells us about the first edition of the Bioracer Janda y Sierra Triathlon
- Cristóbal Dios and Larisa Salí win the first edition of the Bioracer Janda y Sierra Triathlon
- Video presentation of the «Rompepiernas» triathlon in Cádiz. The BIORACER Triathlon Janda and Sierra
- THE BIORACER Half and Olympic Triathlon Janda y Sierra, the «Rompepiernas» in Cádiz.