Challenge MadridThis year, in addition to the medium and long distance test, it offers swimming lovers the possibility of participating in the Journey to swim on a distance of 1,9 or 3.8 km in the Pantano de San Juan, in San Martín de Valdeiglesias.
The open water competition will take place in the Beach of the Virgin of the New, known as "the beach of Madrid", which in 2018 and 2019 has been declared Blue flag, a badge that demands compliance with water quality standards, safety, general service provision and environmental management. It is the first indoor beach with blue flag of the Community of Madrid.
The distances to be covered by the swimmers in the Pantano de San Juan in San Martín de Valdeiglesias will be 1.900 or 3.800 meters.
The date for the test will be on Saturday 21 in September, one day before the triathlon tests, at 18: 00 in the afternoon
You can check all the information on the official Challenge Madrid page. https://challenge-madrid.com
You may also be interested in this
- 70 days for Challenge Madrid
- Last 100 slots for the Challenge Madrid, open 50 seats for the Half
- Challenge Madrid among the best 11 races in the World of Long Distance
- Challenge Madrid 2019, the change of route a success to 99 days of its celebration.
- Iván Álvarez will participate in the Challenge Madrid