The countdown begins for one of the most attractive triathlons in Europe: Le Tour Geneve Triathlon, an event that has all the ingredients to be a success, and that is how its figures show.
One of the most well-known cities in Switzerland, Geneva, has been hosting a triathlon with several distances, super sprint, sprint and olympic, and this year has added medium distance test.
50 nationalities represented
2.800 participants have already bet on this event that will last all this weekend and that has several distances to choose giving room for anyone who wants to do triathlon.
As a relevant fact, it is worth mentioning that Spain is in the TOP 3 of the most represented countries next to Switzerland, where there is a total of 50 nationalities represented
What are the main charms of LE TOUR GENEVE TRIATHLON?
- You can swim in the Lake Leman with views of the Alps, and even if the day is clear, you can see Mont Blanc!
- Un fast cyclist segment, which will give you the opportunity to go through one of the most emblematic points of the city: The Plaza de las Naciones where the UN Headquarters is located.
- Enjoy an urban circuit, fast and accompanied by a public completely delivered
Do you have an idea? Do not miss the 2018 summary video!
More information: https://www.latourgenevetriathlon.ch
You may also be interested in this
- More than 3.000 triathletes gathered at Le Tour Genéve Triathlon this weekend
- An MD Triathlon in Switzerland, the MD of the Le Tour Geneve Triathlon
- 5 reasons to compete in the Geneve Triathlon Tour (Geneva Triathlon)
- A triathlon with views of Mont Blanc Discover the circuits of the Geneva Triathlon!
- The Geneva Triathlon will have Half distance in 2019