Today the official State Gazette has published flexibility measures related to the practice of sport professional and federated
The document has established thes specific conditions in which the return to sports activity must be carried out professional in this first phase.
Table of Contents
Data to consider for professionals
The distance of sinterpersonal security will be two meters, except in the use of Bike, skates etc., in which case the distance will be ten meters.
The corresponding sports federation will issue the proper accreditation to the athletes considering, for these purposes, the sports license oel High Athlete certificate Sufficient accreditation level
Data to take into account for the federated
They will be able to freely access those natural spaces in which they must develop their sports activity como sea, rivers, or reservoirs, among others within the limits of the municipal term in which they have their residence.
In summary mode
|Athlete type||Times you can train||Time zones||limitations||Accreditation|
|Profile||Unlimited||No hours||Province||License #|
|High level||Unlimited||No hours||Province||High level certificate|
|National Interest||Unlimited||No hours||Province||High level certificate|
|Federated||2 times a day||Established stripes||town hall||License #|
|Not Federated||Once a day||Established stripes||town hall||No|
This is the full text of BOE
Article 8. Professional athletes and high-level qualified athletes.
1. Professional athletes, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1006/1985, of June 26, which regulates the special employment relationship of professional athletes, and athletes qualified by the Higher Sports Council as high-level athletes or National interest, they may carry out training individually, outdoors, within the limits of the province in which the athlete resides.
a) They may freely access, if necessary, those natural spaces in which they must carry out their sporting activities, such as the sea, rivers, or reservoirs, among others.
b) They may use the necessary sports equipment and equipment.
The development of the training and the use of the material must be carried out, in any case, maintaining the corresponding social distancing and hygiene measures for the prevention of COVID-19 infection, indicated by the health authorities.
2. The athletes referred to in this article and who practice adapted sports or paralympic sports may have the support of another athlete to carry out their sports activity, if this is unavoidable.
In this case, the interpersonal safety distances will be reduced as necessary for sports practice, both masks must be used, and the measures deemed appropriate will be applied to guarantee personal hygiene and the respiratory label that is appropriate in each case.
3. The duration and schedule of training will be necessary for the proper maintenance of the sports form.
4. A person who performs the work of coach may attend the training sessions, whenever necessary and who maintains the relevant social distancing and hygiene measures for the prevention of COVID-19 infection indicated by the health authorities.
5. In general, the interpersonal security distance will be two meters, except for the use of bicycles, skates or other similar implements, in which case it will be ten meters.
Said minimum distances will not be required in the case established in section 2.
6. The corresponding sports federation will issue the proper accreditation to the athletes integrated in it who meet these requirements, considering, for these purposes, the sports license or the High Level Athlete certificate as sufficient accreditation.
Article 9. Other federated athletes.
1. The federated athletes not included in the previous article may carry out training individually, in open air spaces, twice a day, between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. and between 20:00 p.m. and 23:00 hours, and within the limits of the municipal term in which they have their residence.
For this, if necessary, they can freely access those natural spaces in which they must carry out their sporting activities such as the sea, rivers, or reservoirs, among others.
However, if in the practiced sport modality animals participate, the practice can be carried out outdoors, individually, in the place where they remain, by appointment, and during the same period of time.
2. In the case of federated athletes, in adapted sport modalities, the provisions of section 2 of the previous article shall be followed.
3. Likewise, the interpersonal safety distance established in section 5 of the previous article must be respected.
4. The presence of coaches or other auxiliary personnel is not allowed during training.
5. The corresponding sports federation will issue the proper accreditation to the athletes integrated in it who meet these requirements, considering, for these purposes, the sports license sufficient accreditation.
Article 10. Basic training of athletes belonging to professional leagues.
1. Athletes integrated into sports clubs or corporations participating in professional leagues may carry out basic training sessions, aimed at a specific sport modality, individually and in compliance with the corresponding prevention and hygiene measures.
For the purposes of the provisions of this order, basic training shall be understood as individualized training, carried out in training centers available to sports clubs or corporations, adapted to the special needs of each type of sport.
2. The basic training of these athletes will be carried out in strict compliance with the social distancing and hygiene measures for the prevention of COVID-19 contagion: interpersonal safety distance of at least two meters, hand washing, use of facilities, sanitary protections, and all those questions related to the protection of athletes and auxiliary personnel of the facility.
3. The corresponding professional league will issue the proper accreditation to the athletes integrated in it who meet these requirements for the relevant purposes.