2020 has already begun, the year of the Tokyo Olympics where 55 men and women will fight for glory and the Olympic gold medal.
This 2020, the mixed relay will debut as an Olympic sport and award 3 more medals to the best teams in this discipline.
The Triathlon World Series will surely be very exciting again with the full Triarmada and the return of Alistair Brownlee to the circuit.
In addition, there will be new venues in World Cups and the Multisport World Championship will be held in Almere.
This is a summary of what we can find in this 2020
- Winter World Championship (Asiago (February 7-9)
- Quebec Winter Triathlon World Cup February 23
- Devonport Paratriathlon World Series February 29
The 2020 World Triathlon Series is launched in the already known surroundings of WTS Abu Dhabi (March 6), followed by the first race of the Mixed Relay Series of the year (March 7).
- WTS Abu Dhabi March 6
- Mixed Relay March 7
- Mooloolaba World Cup March 14
- Sarasota World Cup March 21
- New Plymouth World Cup March 29
- Brazil World Cup April 3
- WTS Bermuda April 18
- Mexico World Cup April 26
- Valencia World Cup 2 Mayi
- Chengdu Mixed Relay March 9
- Chengdu World Cup March 10
- WTS Yokohama May 17
- Cagliari World Cup
- WTS Leeds June 7
- WTS Montreal June 28
- WTS Hamburg 11 July
- World Championship Mixed Relay 12 July
- Tiszaujvaros World Cup July 18-19
- Tokyo Olympics July 27-28
- Olympic Games Mixed Relay August 1
- Edmonton Grand Final August 17-23
- Karlovy Vary World Cup August 30
- Almere Multisport World Championship 4-13 September
- Chinese World Cup Weihai September 13
- World Cup Madrid September 26
- Duathlon World Championship LD 26 September
- Alanya World Cup October 4
- Tongyeong World Cup October 18
- Miyazaki World Cup October 25