This Friday will be held in Tokyo the test test for the Tokyo Olympics, which highlights the absence of the current world leader, the French Vicent Luis and Spanish Mario Mola, Javier Gómez Noya y Fernando Alarza.
Those who will be and depart as favorites are the Norwegian Kristian Blummenfelt and the South African Henri Schoeman, although the French will also have to be taken into account Le Run, Bergere o Conninx. Genis Grau will be the only Spanish representative
In the women's event, which will be held on Saturday, they will be the first classified in the World Ranking Katie Zaferes, Jessica Learmonth y Georgia Taylor-Brown . Here we will have to Miriam Casillas Olympic in Rio 2016 as our only representative.
Vicent Luis leads Mario Mola in 397 points that is second in the ranking and in Javier Gomez Noya in 700. The world title will be decided in the Grand Final of Laussane on August 31.
You may also be interested in this
- Mario Mola second of the World Cup, Javier Gómez Noya third and Fernando Alarza fourth
- The Triarmada in search of leadership in the Edmonton World Series
- Mario Mola fourth in the Hamburg World Series
- Javier Gómez Noya fourth in the World Series of Yokohama
- Mario Mola, Javier Gómez Noya and Fernando Alarza for all in the World Series of Yokohama.