Mario Mola He has achieved victory in the final of the French Grand Prix (La Baule Homme) down the 14 minutes in a Sprint triathlon.
You have achieved a 13 time: 35 to complete the distance, which means an average of 2: 43 min / km
Anthony Pujades was the first to get out of the water ahead of Pierre Le Corre and a very stretched group with Dorian Coninx, Mario Mola and Vincent Luis among others.
After T1, a group of about twenty units was formed with all the favorites. The group was increasing its advantage over its pursuers to reach T2 with 25 seconds ahead.
In T2, Vincent Luis and Anthony Pujades are the fastest and start running first, followed by the rest of the group.
The two French set the pace, but it's Mario Mola who will manage to make the best time in the race with 13: 35, finally getting the victory in a time of 49: 19. The second was Vicent Luis (49: 27) and third Jelle Geens (49: 31)
- Audencia (@audencia) September 21, 2019
Mario Mola's best time in the distance
Mola invested a time of 13: 35 to complete the 5.000 meters of the race on foot, getting for the fourth time down the 14 minutes in a Sprint triathlon.
With this victory he has also achieved his record in a sprint triathlon with a time of 49: 19.
In the WTS, his best time was in 2014 in the London test where he got gold with 49: 46.
Alex Yee has the best brand
The young British triateta is the triathlete who holds the best mark in an 5.0000 of a Sprint triathlon with 13: 29.18 achieved in the Diamond League
You may also be interested in this
- Mario Mola is still the King of the Sprint
- Interview with Mario Mola «I won my first World Cup at 2016, the year of the Rio Olympic Games»
- 'Chiki' Pérez, second fastest Spanish ever in Half Marathon with 1: 00: 59
- Jakob Ingebrigtsen, best European brand in the 10 km en route running to 2: 47 min / km
- Mario Mola wins the Beijing International Triathlon