At last we can confirm that we have the great Mario Mola performing to the maximum achieving great race times in the Triathlon World Series.
In the test disputed today in Edmonton (Canada) has achieved the best time of the running race with 14: 47 in the 5 kilometers of the running race that have earned him the second final place where also Go up to the second position of the World Ranking.
You have downloaded 3 times of 14 minutes on Sprint events
Mola has downloaded 3 times of the 14 minutes in the 5 km of a Sprint and has achieved 14 victories in elite category
26 times below the 15 minutes in the 5 km
Also has downloaded 26 times of the 15 minutes, which makes him the best runner in this distance. Today he did it in 14: 47, at an average of 2: 27 min / km.
Two best times this year
This year he has achieved the best partial in the Montreal tests (with the same time as Jelle Geens) and Edmonton, both on sprint distance.
With Mario Mola recovered, all options are open for the Grand Final to be played next August 31 in Switzerland
You may also be interested in this
- Spain with 3 triathletes in the 4 first places in the Triathlon World Cup
- (Video) First statements by Mario Mola. «It is a pride to share podium with Noya and Alarza»
- Mario Mola Runner-up of the Triathlon World. Javier Gómez Noya third
- What options do Spaniards have for the podium in the Triathlon World Series?
- Mario Mola and Javier Gómez Noya for all in the World Series Grand Final